09 March 2011

Found on Phone//Ami

Although I have multiple cameras my go-to is always my phone. I love the good -- yet lo-fi -- quality of pictures I can take. The ease of whipping out my phone to take pictures has resulted in an image over-load and I usually end up taking about 20 pictures a day on my phone alone. Sometimes I snap so many I forget that I took them and they stay on my phone for months. That is exactly what happened with these gems. I believe these were taken in December because 1) Ami still had hair/ horribly cut bangs; and 2) we are outside El Campion waiting for tamales (early bird trip to El Campion for tamales could only mean holiday  time).

I can't get over how much he looks like a baby. He's face has thinned a little bit and now he looks like a big kid. It really seems like he grows overnight. I've been thinking of taking his picture everyday like that guy who took his picture everyday for 8 years, but I don't know if I can pull it off. It would be cool though, to see the subtle-to-extreme changes in his appearance through the years, or maybe just months.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...