03 September 2010

Big Fail

Of course I've faltered when it comes to posting regularly. So much is happening right now and I am constantly saying to myself "I really need to write this down" but then I don't because something else happens and then it turns into a cliched vicious cycle.

so let's start anew.

This weekend should be excellent. Unexpected visitor! yay! and no doubt I will get no sleep since I still have pages and pages and pages to read and summarize before class on Monday. Yes, class on Monday. Labor Day. It's times like this that I ask myself how badly I want to go to graduate school. Right now, this second, the answer to that would be: not so much. But I have to push forth and struggle for a better tomorrow.

While figuring out how to entertain my awesome cousin and get some work done (theorizing race and identity, oh yeah!) I also hope to get in some time with these fellas working on the Kid's vintage tricycle.
restoring is serious business

The project was started last weekend (thank you Long Beach motorcycle swapmeet!) and the Hubs and I got so into it we mos def want to continue over the weekend.



then it's the High Holidays so I'll get a bit of a reprieve from the usual 40 hour work week. September is going to rule!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...