21 January 2011

The longest short week ever



This was one loooooooooooong short week. And even though work seemed to drag on for.ev.er, the week was also eventful: Ami turned 3 (and was apparently excited about it in his sleep); I did not buy lunch one day the whole week (woohoo); we bought our coachella tickets (scared/excited/anxious/thrilled); and the tangerine, well, not really an event worth noting, but it's brightness cheered up my otherwise dull, dull work day.

Now the weekend. Can't wait for Ami's b-day bash on Sunday. We're making dreams come true! (easily done when, in response to "Ami, do you have a dream of something you want really badly?"*  his response is: "My big dream is Iron Man with the gun on his shoulders. I want him so bad."

Keep that dream alive, kid, and reach for the stars. 




*(side note: we were watching American Idol and Ami asked what a girl meant when she said "Singing is my dream. I want it so bad")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...